Yes, in the ‘Advanced briefing’ section of the content configuration called ‘Format Requirements’ you can indicate if you want the author to insert links to certain internal pages of the client, external reference pages, official sources, etc. It is important to indicate both the exact placement of the link and if you want a specific anchor text.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am not satisfied with the content I received?
- Is it possible for the editor to give a particular opinion in the text?
- Do you use hyperlinks or internal and external links?
- Will the editors document themselves using my competition’s websites?
- What is the "Lowpost Active" service? Can I put my blog on automatic?
- What is Growth Hacking? Recommend us to a friend!
- Why does Lowpost give away three free contents?
- How will I receive my contents?
- Can I request content rewriting?