It is advisable to include reference sources for ‘writing style’ so that the author can extract the way you, as a brand or company, choose to communicate on your Website, blog or social networks. For example, if you already have certain contents published on your blog, you can indicate one or two reading references to recreate your writing style. You can ask the editor to copy the writing style from you or to avoid this style. In this case, please indicate how you would like the editor to write.
Articles in this section
- I would like to define the ‘grammatical person’ used in my contents
- If I already have a ‘Style Reference’ can I request it to be copied in the content?
- Can I specify the number of words, and indicate an introduction, body, and conclusion? Can I define structure-related aspects?
- I want bullet points and numbering in the text, how do I request this?
- Can I ask for a ‘call to action’ in the conclusion?