Yes, you can give details of the SEO (search engine positioning) you want for the content if you have a certain keyword strategy, for example. Lowpost suggests a series of basic features in "Format Requirements" that you can modify or expand if you wish to adjust it depending on what you want for your content.
Articles in this section
- What Tones does Lowpost work with? Can I specify details for the tone of the texts?
- Should I indicate the target audience that will read this content?
- What is the "Express Purchase"?
- What is the "Standard Purchase"?
- What is the "Advanced Purchase"?
- What is the Excel purchase?
- I need the text to have H2 and H3 subtitles. Can I request them?
- Will the text be optimized for SEO?
- Should I enter a "title" or "topic" when requesting content?
- Are Meta Description and a Meta Title included?