Yes, you may request a country specifically like the United States or the United Kingdom or clearly indicate under 'Style and Structure' that you need the text to be in international English.
Articles in this section
- I need texts for the US/UK, and the language needs to be suitable for the whole world. Do you write in international English?
- Can I ask for a ‘call to action’ in the conclusion?
- In my strategy, I would like text sentences and paragraphs to be short rather than long. Can I request this?
- Will the writer provide examples and anecdotes to enrich the text?
- I want bullet points and numbering in the text, how do I request this?
- Can I specify the number of words, and indicate an introduction, body, and conclusion? Can I define structure-related aspects?
- I have content that is time sensitive and content that is more evergreen. Is it possible to request each type?
- If I already have a ‘Style Reference’ can I request it to be copied in the content?
- I would like to define the ‘grammatical person’ used in my contents
- Reference sources used by the writer